|photo by anarosadebastiani|
Creating a Think-Tac-Toe is quite simple and the format can be easily adjusted to practise different content areas.
Think-tac-toes can address multiple learning styles and intelligences. As students are given the choice to pick the activities that they are able to complete successfully, a Think-Tac-Toe can accommodate both the high achievers and the struggling ones.
An example of a Think-Tac-Toe Homework can be found in The Pearl.
- Create 9 activities related to the content that you are covering
- Create 8 activities, leaving the middle spot blank for a “free choice”
- Provide activities that are below level, on level, and above.
- Create activities that are based on different learning styles.
- Create activities that cater for multiple intelligences.
- Provide activities that encompass all subjects.